Services – Labour Contractor and supply
We are doing registration for Shop Act, ESIC, Provident fund, GST etc. with our associate members.
We Provide Following Services:-
Labour Contract Services:
In a short span we have catered to all most all sector of the industry viz.
We also supply daily wages labour and laborers as per requirement on contract basis. Our trained supervisors are capable of delivering all types of requirements on a day to day basis. We maintain strict records such as ESIC, PF, Profession Tax and records of all Laborers.
We allocate PF and ESIC numbers to all our employees. Also we maintain attendance muster and payroll of all the employees. We take full responsibility of submitting ESIC, PF, PT and other regulatory activities
Minimum wages from Time or as per your existing wage structure of organization
Area of Work Taking By Us
Our Professional charges ore as under
|Plus ESIC Employers Contribution||3.25%|
|Plus P.F. Employers Contribution||12%|
|Service Charges||10 To 12%|
(In the event were is any increase in be Special arowance 8 rate declared under minimum wages act, only the rise shall be reimbursed you.)
Our Professional charges ore as under
You have to execute an agreement as per contract labour act stating the detail scope and terms Conditions of contract before staring the work. The contract shall be for the period of minimum Three to Five year and shall be extended by mutual consent of the both parties. The workrr›en engaged for execution the contract will be on our muster Roll and Record. Our staff will obey your order while on duty in your premises and abide rules and regulations of your organization.
- The above statutory liabilities are as per the present Any revisions /amendment will be automatically applicable and according charged.
- We shall cover all the employees under ESIC / Workman Compensation, Provident Fund and Shell maintain all statutory records require under said Acts
- We shall maintain minimum wages, Leave with Bonus and all other statutory records required under the said Acts.
- We shall obtain License Under contract labour (R&A) Act. For your factory, if the proposed employment expedia 20.
We Shall submit our bills of the month on 3rd day of the next Month, Which Shall be payable by 5th day the month to enable us to disturbs the wages by 7th To 12th
National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS) :
National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS) is a scheme of Government of India to provide financial support to establishments undertaking the apprenticeship training. NAPS was launched on 19th August 2016.
Apprenticeship Training is a course of training in an industry or establishment, under a contract of apprenticeship which consists of Basic Training component and on the job training (OJT) /practical training
Objective of Apprenticeship Training
- The primary objective with which the Apprentices Act, 1961 was passed is to meet the increasing demand for skilled craftsman in the development of the country. It is intended by the Govt, to utilize, facilities available for training apprentices and to ensure that their training in accordance with a planned program.
- The main purpose of the Act is to provide practical training to eligible students in various trades. The objective is promotion of new skilled manpower. The training is also extended to non-engineering job roles.
Rate for Skilled/ Un- Skilled Labour Supply
|Sr.no||Category||Class of Employment||Rate P/D & P/M|
|5||Welder||All type||415/-to 650|
|6||Tuner||Skilled||415/- to 450|
|7||VMC||Pro/Op. Skilled||14000/- to 18000-p/M|
|8||CNC||Pro /Op. Skilled||12000/- to 15000/-p/M|
|9||Hose Operator||Skilled||415/-to 500/|
|11||Press Operator||Skilled||386/-to 400/|
|12||Traub Shutter||Skilled||386/-to 450/|
|13||Traub Operator||Skilled||366/- to 400/|
|14||Tool&Die Maker||Skilled||15000/ to20000/p/M|
|15||ITI Electrician||Skilled||415/-to 450|
|19||HMC Opreator||Skilled||15000/to 18000/|
|20||Rubber Miller||–||12000 PIM|
|21||Driver||–||12000/- to 16000/|
|22||PDC Op||Skilled||14000/- to 16000|
|23||ITI Draftsman||Skilled||415/-to 4501|
|27||Plastic Molder||–||9500 P/M|
|28||ITI Grinder||–||415/-to 500/-|
|29||ITI Fabricators||–||As per Exp.(6001-)|
|31||S.Painte||–||450/- to 500|